Monday 19 June 2017

Undergrowth mood by Titbelsoeur

Hello happy crafters !
Today I wanted to test dioramas. I have covered the one I made with a magazine picture of undergrowth to give a background to my Mushrooms A5 Plate © Tit Belsoeur 
I have stamped the mushroom on a bristol page so that it is strong enough. And I have colored them with Promarkers for bright colors. Stuck them with adhesive foam pads to create depth.


 19 juin

And here they are in the undergrowth mood... I am considering to make others with different moods, I will let you know... stay tuned !


 cadre champignons

Would you like to win these fabulous stamps ? Easy : just participate in our monthly challenge "Winged wings"  for 3 chances to win !

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog

Titbelsoeur

1 comment:

Cocofolies said...

So fantastic!!!
A great idea to create a dimensional diorama from scratch using only papers and stamps... I love the idea, your very lovely diorama and your fabulous mushrooms Tit! :) Xx