Tuesday 16 May 2017

Wet Wipe Flower Card by Gemma


Hello Everyone

For my post today I have a card I made using used wet wets that I dried out and stamped over.


I glued the wet wipe to a piece of card, that I had already cut to fit the card blank and trimmed off the edges. Then I stamped the words dream, imagine and creative from the framed words set.


I then stamped around the edges with distress ink and the mini honeycomb stamp, before adding extra colour to the edges with distress ink. 


On two or three other dried wet wipes I stamped out Lesley's Ivy and one of the extra stamps that come's with the solid floral background. I cut them out and glued them to the card front.
.


Thank you for stopping by
Gemma

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Gemma. I love that it's so "open" with the flowers on the edge. Seeing the inspiration and the card texture in the center is so refreshing - not so busy! LOVELY. Xj.