Tuesday 14 March 2017

Now it's spring...by Angie Coomber

Hello everyone,

It's been a very beautiful spring day here in Kent today!

Here is a layout in my very large ledger for the "Springtime" Challenge.

First of all I created a background using the yummy new Distress Oxide inks (Cracked Pistachio, Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade & Vintage Photo).


Next I sketched and painted a tree branch and wrote a quote on the branch. I also splattered some green, pink and white acrylic paint on the page to represent blossom.


I stamped some Artistic Stamper insects onto some mop up pages and embossed with sparkly black embossing powder, cut them out and adhered to the page.


I hope you like it!
Angie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it x

Jackie PN said...

Fun spread Angie! Happy Spring!
Jackie ")