Sunday 10 January 2016

Anything Goes Journal Page By Debs

Happy New Year everyone, Debs here with a slightly different Journal Page for you.



I used Dylusions paints In Vibrant Turqoise, Bubblegum Pink and Fresh Lime and a Ranger blending tool! I started with the Vibrant Turquoise.  Dylusions goes on really beautifully using a blending tool, giving a lovely smooth finish


Then Added some Bubblegum making sure to overlap with the Teal, because the teal is blue based when you put the pink over the top you get a nice shade of purple


Then I added in Lime overlapping the pink this creates an orangey effect because of the yellow in the lime.


I stamped Anything Goes across the middle with the Decay Alphabet Upper and lower case stamps  and black Archival Ink


And then using the Border Stamps in Archival went around each side of the page I used a piece of paper to mask off the edges so that the border lined up nicely



Once this was all done i used the blending tools to add some masking using the Splats and Swirls Mask using the same paints


Sorry the light wasn't terribly good on this one and I got carried away!! 


After the paint had dried i used my white Uniball Signo white pen to go around the outside of everything on the page including the letters, I also went over the border with a black marker to make it more prominent.

Now this was where i got really carried away and I am really sorry but the photo taking went out of the window.  Next i took Chevron 6x6 Mask and using a black micron pen i drew around all of the lines, using the mask as a template.

Once i had completed the whole of the mask I then took out the white pen and doodled in each line as you can see, white dots in the thinner rows and loops in the wider.  I also used a dot stencil and added circles around the outside edge and then drew white lines in each of them.  I also added black dots to the splats and swirls, using the micron pen. 

As always do let us know what you think, we do read all of your comments
Take care Debs








4 comments:

Unknown said...

Really fun. Love those colors! Super inspiration. j.

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Wow debs really love the vibrant colours and the whole page Dee x

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous use of colour and I adore the stamps you used too Karen x

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

so bright ! Love your page !