Thursday 26 November 2015

Oriental Elephant by Shilpa

Hello Everyone,

I've created small mixed media banner with Artistic stamper Oriental stamps


Our theme of this month's challenge is fabric




I've used Burlap and lace material in the background. I used various Distress paints to bring on the colours. I've stamped Chinese script with Chinese text background stamp and Orange Blossom Archival ink.



Oriental Elephant is stamped with Jet black archival ink and coloured with Watercolor markers. For more visual interest I added few Tim Holtz Ideology embellishments.

Hope you liked and got inspired with my project. There are still 4 more days, you can join us for our 'Fabric Challenge' this month.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Products used from Artistic Stamper:





9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this,fabulous Debbs x

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

This is stunning! x

Artyjen said...

Fabulous :)
xoxo Sioux

Juliz Design Post said...

Wow Shilpa, totally brilliant.
Julie x

Sid said...

Loving this arty piece !

fyrefly said...

Fab as usual shilpa x

Words and Pictures said...

Love that elephant and great colours and fabric textures.
Alison x

Jackie PN said...

Shilpa,
This is absolutely beautiful! I really love the way you designed this with the elements you used-brilliant!
hugs,Jackie

Barbara said...

I love your elephant, thanks for sharing