Monday 7 September 2015

Titbelsoeur, yes she can !

Hello everybody !
Today, my project is to decorate a sardine can. I have collected some beads, shells and other stuff from my stash, I have painted the can with pink acrylics and stamped the clock and lady on to a tissue paper that I have then glued on the bottom of the can.


To have it stand, I have drilled 2 holes in the can and fixed a light bulb


and then glued two wings and a crown that I had stamped on a cardstock. And tadamm, here is my can :



Pink acrylic paint and Blue archival ink
Crown and Wings : Crowning glory from Steampunk
Clock : Tick tock from Time
Face : 20's Ladies Plate from Costume

Thanks so much for stopping by,
your comments are very much appreciated, 
here, on my blog, or on the Artistic Stamper's Facebook page.
I hope that my can did inspire you and that
you will participate in our September challenge
 to win some fabulous Artistic Stamper stamps.


Titbelsoeur

6 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Brilliant! Especially love the way you made the stand! Your lady is displayed so beautifully! Chrisx

SBD (Solange) said...

elle a un look d'enfer ta réa ailée montée sur spot
bravissimo Titbelsoeur

Gemma Hynes said...

What a brilliant idea, I will never look at a sardine can the same way again x

SD pooja said...

Awesome project !!

Sid said...

Love your bulb stand !! Great project !

Words and Pictures said...

Brilliant recycled project - love the can and the bulb - fabulous!
Alison x