Wednesday 5 December 2012

Xmas Lady by Sioux Jenneys

Hello everyone! It's my (Sioux) turn again and I'm here to share a card :)




1. I cut a square piece of card to fit the card front and stamped the lady from the 20's number 1 plate in Archival black the snowflakes were then stamped in Distress Ink antique linen, the edges tattered and coloured with more antique linen.


2. I stamped the lady again onto patterned papers and cut out the relevant pieces needed from 
different ones. The pieces were stuck on with glossy accents.

3. I cut a poinsettia using the Alterations die from the same papers and layered up before securing them with a flower type brad. It was attached to the card using silicone glue.

5. Dabs of sparkly stickles were added to the snowflakes to finish.


Well that's one more Christmas card to add to my stash :) See you again soon!
xoxo Sioux

8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

This is beautiful.

Jennie Atkinson said...

A beautiful card Sioux and I love the Christmassy but non christmassy feel of it - I hope that makes sense!! Lovely use of the patterned paper too. x

lydia jordan said...

A truly beautiful card elegant but understated.

Janny Jager said...

Lovely christmas cars Sioux'

Greetings Janny

Unknown said...

Always lovely work hun ;0)

Words and Pictures said...

What a wonderfully louche and decadent figure she cuts... and your colours are perfect for that vintage feel - love it!
Alison x

craftytrog said...

Simply stunning Sioux! xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Beautiful! love those colours - a really good choice of papers. Chrisx