Sunday 16 December 2012

Heart Tag by Sioux Jenneys

I'm here to share a tag today :)



1. I scrunched up some tissue paper...unscrunched it and then stuck it to the manilla tag with Multi-Medium Matte.

2. I used some pan pastels applied through a stencil to make the heart shape and to colour the background with.

3. The man from Mens Plate 1 was stamped with Archival black on card and cut out and coloured with Distress Markers. Then I stamped the top corner of the stamp again to get the oblong shape, turned it over and stamped the girls face from Twenties 1 plate and suck this to the oblong.

4. The Wish from Journaling Words 2 , the sentiment from Journaling Words 3  and parts of the music from Music 001 were stamped in Archival black.

5. The baroque background was used to stamp around the edges in Archival Plum.


This is my last post before Christmas so may I wish you a very Happy Christmas, eat, drink and be merry and I'll see you in the New Year :)
xoxo Sioux

11 comments:

My name is Cindy said...

Lovely!!

maria's knutselplezier said...

Love this romantic tag a lot, love your amazing background but I olso love the image!!Well done!!

Greetings
Maria

Redanne said...

Gorgeous tag, love all the detailing and the background is superb. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours too!

Anonymous said...

Lovely tag! Merry Christmas to you.

Rosie said...

I love this tag.

Merry Christmas

Clare Lloyd said...

great texture, fab tag and i do love that sentiment. x

Joanne said...

Now I wonder why I see that man is thinking of you???????? Wonderful techniques again Sioux.
Happy everything to you.

xxx

Janny Jager said...

Beautiful tag Sioux.

Greetings Janny

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

Lovely Tag and the technique works really well. Merry Christmas to you too. Sam

Words and Pictures said...

Wow, stunning tag... that background is amazing!
Alison x

craftytrog said...

Fantastic! Love the tissue background Sioux! xxx