Monday 31 December 2012

Celebrate the New Year with a mojo kicker!

Hi,
I love a New Year, as it is a fresh start, and the most perfect way to make resolutions that you would love to keep, but probably won't! However, with 2012 on its way out, and my creativity sorely on the wane, I decided to help myself on my way by making a mojo kicker jar!
Take 24 lolly sticks, colour them with distress inks, add a mojo kicker.. I used some of Tim Holtz's Chitchat stickers, and some other ones from my stash, and stuck them on the coloured sticks. Add them to a decorated glass jar, and pick 2 a month to kickstart the creative juices. I have done enough for a whole year!

 
Will it help... I hope so, as I will be starting a challenge next month ( resolutions are always done the following month, aren't they?!) on my own personal blog with a link here too, so watch this space!


I am looking forward to 2013, and here at The Artistic Stamper we  have lots of surprises up our sleeves, as it is a year to celebrate, as I will have been in this crafty business for 20 years, and cannot wait to see what 2013 brings!

Wishing all of you a Happy, Prosperous and Creative New Year
Hugs
Jennie

7 comments:

Inkypinkycraft said...

Great idea! Trace x

Astrid Maclean said...

Great idea Jennie! I have always wanted to do something like this and maybe now I actually will...
Happy, happy New Year to you!!

Helen said...

That is a great idea, Jennie! Might have to borrow it myself. Happy New Year to you, hope to catch up somewhere soon! Helen. xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Nice idea, love the idea of coloured lolly sticks, very pleasing!

Esther said...

That's a great idea, I've got some sticks somewhere and I've had serious trouble with missing mojo lately - definitely going to give this a try !..Wishing you a Happy and creative new Year.. Esther
xx

Artyjen said...

What a fab idea
Happy New Year.
xoxo Sioux

Redanne said...

This is such a great idea Jennie! Hope you have a Happy New Year. A x