Wednesday 4 July 2012

Winner of last month's Challenge

Hi!
It's the Chief Stamper here with the winner of the Red, White and Blue challenge set by our wonderful Creative team. Thank you to everyone who joined in. We had some fantastic entries, and I loved them all! However, in true Mr Random.org fashion, there can only be one winner.....so please step up to the podium...


with this delectable piece of art!


Congratulations to you, and please email me so you can choose your stamps :))This month we have Circles as our theme, and the girls have all put their own mark on this one... check them out here and do join in... it would be great to see your creations

Have a creative day
Jennie

3 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Congrats Helen. Got some ideas for the Circles theme running round my head !
hugs
wynneth
x

Helen said...

Wow, Jennie thanks - well, thanks to random.org!! Will email you.

Gabrielle said...

hey! Huge congrats Helen! I love this piece!!!