Wednesday 3 August 2011

Everyone is a winner!

Hello, It's the boss here again with a post just for winners! I love this part of my job, as you know, and next week, there will be lots of surprises both on this blog and my own! So stay tuned!
 But for now here is the winner of last month's Blog challenge, which was Hot, hot, hot!
Please step up to our podium,
with this gorgeous creation!

Joanna , if you could email me please and we can arrange your prize.
For our second winner of the month , which is one of Hels's gorgeous ATCs , and a packet of Adage tickets, the winner is
Dragon ( Frankie)
Frankie, please can you email Hels, so she can send you her prize.
Congratulations to you both, and keep watching this space for lots of goodies, and a FABULOUS competition later this week!
Have a creative day!
Jennie

4 comments:

Dragon said...

WOOOO HOOOO that's amazing!!! I am SO chuffed... off to email Hels just now!!! Thanks SO much gang... how I would love to join you!!!
Frankie
xx

Larisa said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Sid said...

Congratulations and well deserved !!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

OMG, I can't believe I've won!!! Blimey, wooow, thank you sooooo much!!! Off to email my detals ;) Congrats to Frankie, too! xx