Tuesday 26 July 2011

Red red red .... by Tina Barnett

Hi !

It's Tina here and I am back with another Mabel Lucie Attwell stamp called "Time for bed".

I have used red distress inks to colour the image and for shading.



I started with an 8 inch by 8 inch card and used the same colour distress ink to blend in to the base card. I then over stamped with the same ink again, using the Baroque background stamp by The Artistic Stamper .
I then cut a piece of Coredinations card and over stamped with a butterfly stamp. I used the same stamp on a separate piece on card and cut out the stamps to give me two butterfly's. I added some bauble baubles to the butterflys along with some liquid pearls Using a different colour Coredinations card I used a Tim Holtz die and then distressed the pieces, adding them to the card.

I then finished off the card with some buttons.


Well that's me for now!
Take care, until next time!
Hugs
Tina xx