Tuesday 25 January 2011

Mabel Lucie Attwell by Tina Barnett

Hi Crafty People!

I am back with one of my favourite stamps from The Artistic Stamper range of Mabel Lucie Attwell stamps.

I have gone all grungy again lol! This time I have stamped using Tim Holtz spiced marmalade distress ink.

I have only used this colour when shading the image and stamping the background. The grunge swirls are of course also Lord Tim of Holtz and also coloured with the same ink. Back to the background stamp, this wonderful stamp is the Baroque Background from The Artistic Stamper . It is a fabulous background! I can't stop using it!
I have aged the edges of the matts and the main card and sentiment. The matts and the sentiment have been paper pieced to give a different look.
The sentiment is brilliant! This is also from The Artistic Stamper in their sentiment range.

I have finished off with a few gems, ribbon and flowers to add and aged but bling finish! I have so much fun just using one colour! Give it a go and come back and leave me a comment so I can come and look.


Bye for now !!


Tina xxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Larisa said...

Very cute card!!! The layers look so fantastic! Love the swirl elements on the corners! Oh, I love any swirls a lot, sorry I can't cut out them myself..
Great job!

Artyjen said...

Love the tone on tone when you use one colour...especially spiced marmalade...yummy! :)
Pretty, pretty card Tina
xoxo Sioux

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the colour! x

Anonymous said...

stunning card,beautiful colour and stamping.
I have a freebie on my dezinaworld blog today for just one day and thought i would also let you know about it so you can grab it while its there. Have a lovely week
take care for now
June

1CardCreator said...

Love the look with that ink! Great technique too. ~Diane